Visit http://www.esab.com/ for more information about our products.
CM-37B Cutting Carriage
Download Product Data Sheet
The CM-37B is a portable, heavy-duty machine carriage for straight-line operation. It is a prime mover for equipment used in flame cutting, flame treating, plate-edge preparation, and electric welding. The CM-37B carries up to 500 lbs (225 kg) of equipment.
- Versatile - easily portable, can be mounted on a precision track, or used on a standard S 10 X 25.4 I-beam, or operated directly on the work piece.
- Powerful - permanent magnet motor allows machine to drag cables or hose up to 150 feet.
- Anti-backlash - adjustable drag brake to maintain a constant minimum load in both directions
- Dual clutch levers - located at front and rear for operator convenience
- Pre-tapped mounting holes - for a variety of equipment mounting configurations
The CM-37B can be used in combination with fixed-position, manually adjustable, or motorized horizontal and vertical cross-beam arrangements such as the SM-2 and SM-3 as illustrated to the left.
CM-37B (with options) Shown Cutting Tundish