Visit http://www.esab.com/ for more information about our products.
SIP ULTRA-LINE Cutting Machine
Download Product Data Sheet
The "Steel Industry Products Ultra-Line" is a lightweight carriage designed for cutting applications in steel mills or other heavy industries. It is designed for cutting product from 4" to 20" (508 mm) thick and material temperatures of up to 300° F (400-450° F with "K" wool insulation and remote control kit). With Solid State control, no "warm-up time" is required to start carriage travel. A reversible DC motor with built-in solid-state speed regulation drives the carriage.
- Solid State Control
- Convenient, easily accessible controls mounted vertically and shielded to protect components from spatter, slag, and abuse.
- Sturdy one-piece "fitted" cast aluminum housing with insulation boards keeps out dirt, dust and heat
- Metal toggle switches Speed range of 2 – 45 ipm (51-1143 mm/m)
- Speed potentiometer includes drag for ease of adjustment
- Knurled drive wheels for positive traction
- Track lengths of 6, 7-1/2, and 9 ft., with interlocking ability for longer travel.
- Thumbwheels on casters
- Standard 115VAC 50/60 Hz power source
- Pilot light to indicate power "on"
|SIP Ultra-Line, 115 VAC 50/60 Hz
SIP UltraLine Cutting Coils